Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mingling with the Stars


This weekend we are off to mingle with the stars! I probably wouldn't recognize most Hollywood stars if I stared at them on a bus for an hour, but the mere thought of being around famous people is exciting. (And intimidating. What to wear? Only the rich and famous can afford the luxury of looking like they don't care.)  

Austin and I are going to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, where thanks to a friend of a friend, we will be attending the premier of "The Hollars" a dramady which I expect will eventually make it to the big screen. I'm excited because John Krasinski directed it and stars in it, and I thought he was great in "The Office." (Who didn't?) Anna Kendrick also stars in it--also a fan--and it just seems fun to be at the same screening as them and soak in the star-studded ambiance. 

We are staying at the Hyatt Centric Park City for 15,000 points. We transferred Chase Ultimate Reward Points which were earned from the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The room would have cost $718 at the time when we booked the room. Hoping for a fabulous Friday night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment